Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Song Requests for Zoom Choir, Please

 YRCC Zoom Choir continues through the Winter Holiday Season. So, if we're not preparing to perform, we can sing anything we want again. 

Please let me know which of our songs you would like to sing (and maybe which ones you'd prefer not to as well). Sign in to the website and go to Library of Music and Recordings. If it's in red, we have the sheet music online (black means we don't). I'll check my spreadsheet to see if we have a concert recording. If not, we could sing with the accompaniment recording or Soprano one, also in red if we have it. I can attach the sheet music to the calendar entry where the Zoom link also can be found. 

There's also the 1970's Song Book which we've been singing to, using the sheet music and accompaniment tracks as sight learning fun. The list of songs is a PDF in the calendar. Let me know which of those you'd like to sing. 

Send me an email with your requests. 

Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment