Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Monday, May 8, 2023

Saturday, May 6th: YRCC 2023 Spring Concert: Happy Together


What a wonderful concert!

I was so very happy, and I felt my theme of sunshine and blue skies fill the choir and the audience with love and joy. We were all Happy Together, happy to be together again after the long pandemic. Our last Spring Concert was in May 2019. It was a long, dark time. But, as sure as the sunrise, we're back!

No comments:

Post a Comment