Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Main Street, Newmarket

Just in time for Canada Day, Harry has made the move to Main Street Realty in Newmarket!

We love our great country and we love our hometown. We can't wait to join in the Canada Day celebrations- as we do every year- on Main Street and in Fairy Lake and now in Riverwalk Commons too!

We love our home in Newmarket, and are both active in this community. The Main Street name resonates with us because Main Street, Newmarket is where the spirit of the town resides. Walking or driving down Main Street always feels special.

When you're thinking about buying or selling a house in Newmarket, or anywhere in York Region and the GTA, talk to Harry Naghavi at Main Street Realty in Newmarket.


No comments:

Post a Comment