Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Sunday, March 29, 2020

YRCC during the pandemic 29-Mar-2020 3:00PM sing along!

Melinda sent this:


 ChoirChoirChoir is doing their third sing along this Sunday. Here is the info:



Choir on Sunday @ 3



PART III is THIS SUNDAY AT 3PM EDT!

Join us for Choir!ntine: A 'Springtime'

Social Distan-Sing-Along!



We’ll be LIVE at Facebook.com/choirx3 (gotta “like” the page first) or via YouTube You tube 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WYGahJfu-A



Lyrics on Google Drive 

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1cRQjLGodPQxNUgLCrFO9tPPge5ZlttY4?usp=sharing



#NEVERSTOPSINGING


Here's a peak at what's on Google Drive:

No comments:

Post a Comment