Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wordlady: Sing a long what?

Hi Everyone!

One of my other interests is grammar and spelling. Through my job at Victor Travel, and my friends there, I met Canada's Wordlady, Katherine Barber.

She does Ballet Tours with Victor Travel.

I actually met her at my book club, or Reading Group, as we called it.

 I like to follow her blog, and this time I thought I'd share it with you. Click on the link below to read about a spelling issue that concerns us. While you're there, click on "For Ballet Lovers" at the top. It'll take you to her Tours en l'air page.

Wordlady: Sing a long what?

Yours in harmony,

Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment