Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Learning about other choir opportunities

Hello Everyone!


An article in the Toronto Star today made me do some reading about a couple of other choir groups. It's really interesting to see how people are getting together to sing. It's really great that others have discovered what a joy it is to sing together in a choir!


I've got to digest what I've read and think about my reactions before I can share my thoughts about this. 


I really want to share this with you right away. So in the meantime, check these out: 
My Pop Choir
Choir!Choir!Choir!

Yours in harmony,


Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment