Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Storm Cancels Choir! Bah!


This was just sent out in an email to all choir members. We're also phoning everybody.

Due to the fast approaching weather system, and out of concern for members on their drive home later on, we feel that it would be in the best interest of the safety of all that we cancel this evening's rehearsal.
Please take some time to review music provided on the website over the next week. 
And as a reminder to those participating in the performance at St. Andrews on Saturday, rehearsal will be at 10 a.m.
Be safe all!


No comments:

Post a Comment