Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

YRCC end of season. Did you hand in your binder?

If you still haven't handed in your binder. Please do it as soon as possible!

If you don't know where Lyn lives, look her up in the Members-only section of the website.

Lyn is emptying the binders of their winter music and filing that all away now.

Don't make it difficult for her! She shouldn't have to go back into those files in January because of you. Get your binder to Lyn right away! Now.

Everyone will have new music in their binders on January 9th. Our theme is Celebrating Canada, because 2017 is the 150th anniversary of Confederation.

I will post the song selections soon. Look up some of the titles in the "Previous Seasons" section of the Resources page before they show up on the main page if you want to look ahead. Sing along with They All Call it Canada and Song for Canada as well as The Hockey Song! I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment