Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Grease is the word with YRCC friends Nov.8, 2018

Sing-along Grease!!!
Thursday, November 8th at 8pm
Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts

We can dress up in period costumes- you kept your poodle skirts, right?- and dance and sing along with a theatre-full of other fans as we watch and sing along with John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John in Grease. Here is the link for getting tickets. They're $20 each, but if you act fast you can contact Roxanne and get in on our group, a batch of 10 tickets for $18 each. If you're too late, contact some choir friends or other sisters to make your own group. Maybe we can meet before and/or after to gush :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment