Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Monday, June 13, 2022

14-JUN-2022 Roxborough Performance Cancelled due to COVID outbreak

 I’m so sorry to share that we’ve been asked not to go to Roxborough tomorrow, Tuesday, June 14th.

I was wondering when we’d have a cancellation like this. Although I’m not surprised, I’m still very sad and disappointed. 

I wonder if we should plan that drink anyway?

Let me know what you think!

UPDATE: We're meeting at the Crow's Nest at 7:00 


No comments:

Post a Comment