Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Music Solos Assigned


Spring Music Solos

Blue Skies
Lauren at 37(b/u: Trix)
Tracey at 45(b/u: Janet)

From a Distance
Jane: at 6 and 26 (b/u: Darlene)
Daphne: joins the alto for a duet at pick-up to 10 and 30 (b/u: Dianne)
 
Greatest Love
Louisa: First page (b/u: Darlene)

Hallelujah
Gerry: beginning (b/u: Michael)
Kitat 16(b/u: Heather)

I’d like to Teach the World to Sing
Debbie: at 9 (b/u: Lauren)
Michael: at 17(b/u: Stanley)

Imagine
Janet: at 5(b/u: Heather)

One Small Step
Trix: at 5 and 75 (b/u: Kristen)
Kevin: at 10 (b/u: Jonathan)

One Voice
Heather (b/u:  Kristen)
Stanley (b/u: Michael)
Janet/Teija
 
Wild Mountain Thyme 
Mary Ellenat 5, first verse (b/u: Anne Marie)
Jonathan at 5, second verse (b/u: Stanley)
 
Song for the Unsung Hero Descant
Mary Ellen
Anne-Marie
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment