Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Cross your fingers! Snow on the first night of rehearsals!

Let's hope the snow squalls and ice and mess all clear up by tomorrow night for our first rehearsal!

If things are still awful tomorrow and the forecast is bad, you will get a phone call to let you know that choir is cancelled, and there will be a message on the website and on Facebook. Keep your eyes and ears open. 

If we don't cancel and you feel that you shouldn't go out, don't risk it. You have to decide what is best for yourself. If we have a rehearsal and you miss it, you can visit this blog and I will have a review posted and some tips for what you can do to catch up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment