Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Just a quick post today to say

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Holiday with family and friends and maybe some rest too. I wish you and yours peace and joy and love for this new year 2015.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again on Monday, January 5th!
We've got a lot of excellent music to sing for our 20th Anniversary Concert in May! We'll have lots of fun and quite a few challenges learning it all. I can hardly wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment