Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring by the YRCC



This is a beautiful video made by  Robert Heron when he was in the audience at the In Harmony With The Community concert hosted by the York Regional Police Male Chorus at St. Elizabeth Seton Church in Newmarket in November 2011. Now Robert sings with us!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Dorothy's friend Robert (who's going to become one of our choir friends too) filmed this at our Police concert on November 12. I wish we could see Sapphire too. But it's fabulous, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete