Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Monday, August 7, 2017

YRCC St. Andrew's Fundraiser Concert October 15th

Mark your calendars and start rehearsing!

St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (click for map)
Sunday, October 15th 
2:00-4:00
(12:30 arrival for rehearsal)

We will be performing a concert for St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church as a fundraiser to thank them for providing rehearsal space for us whenever we are bumped out of our free space at the Admin Centre.

Members, please sign up for this event on our website. (click to follow link- you'll need to log in)
I do hope everyone can come!

No comments:

Post a Comment