Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

CNOY Coldest Night of the Year Annual Walk Feb. 26th, 2022

 I thought you'd find this interesting...

Services offered by Inn From the Cold


Inn From the Cold provides emergency shelter and support services for the homeless and those at risk of homelessness. IFTC offers a range of helpful services year round that are designed to assist with finding housing, employment, volunteer opportunities, mental health and addiction support and other necessities such as hot meals, clothing, laundry, internet, voicemail, showers and personal care items. A continuum of services from basic needs to securing housing assists our clients on their journey to wellness and self-sufficiency. (from the IFTC website with my highlights)

On February 26, I'll be walking in the Coldest Night of the Year to support Inn From the Cold and wanted you to...

 

a) Know about it, and

b) Consider joining me, and/or

c) Consider donating to me.

 

The Coldest Night of the Year is Canada's National Walk for Homelessness, and here in my community, it's raising money for people and families experiencing homelessness, hurt, and hunger in our town.

 

To learn more, visit cnoy.org or to support me click the link below:

 

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?registrationID=5031495&langPref=en-CA

 

Thanks again,

Renate














No comments:

Post a Comment