Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

What you missed on Sept. 10

Here's what you missed if you didn't make to choir on Sept. 10:
If you can, have a look at the parts in red to catch up.
  1. Warm-up (massage, etc)
  2. Mamma Mia with past soloists, ending at Dancing Queen
  3. Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves, run-through
  4. I Will Always Be With You, sight read through, **parts: pp1-5
  5. We Wish You a Merry Madrigal, sight read through, **parts: pp2&3
  6. Do You Hear What I Hear, sight read through
  7. You Raise Me up, run-through


No comments:

Post a Comment