Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Apr 22

April 22
We Are Family met and voted to switch to Higher and Higher.
Sam Hall met and rocked.
We warmed up with some funny hand-in-the-air follow-the-leader stuff.
We sang through all of our pieces for Saturday.
At break, Todd and Kristen and Bill and Lean on Me rehearsed with Sapphire
We sang Blue Skies with Lauren and Tracey singing great scat solos.
We did a whole bunch of On Eagle's Wings.

Next Monday:
Flying Free
From a Distance
Greatest Love
Hallelujah
I Will Always Be With You
On Eagle's Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment