Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Concerts this weekend: Keynotes and Men of Note

Two of the choirs we shared the stage with this past Saturday will be singing again this coming Saturday.
The Men of Note and the Keynotes Choirs are both presenting their spring concerts this weekend.

Men of Note:
Saturday, May 4th at 7:30 pm at Christchurch Anglican Church in Stouffville

Newmarket Keynotes Seniors Choir:
Saturday, May 4th at 7:30 at the Christian Baptist Church in Newmarket



No comments:

Post a Comment