Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Monday, December 9 at Trinity Anglican in Aurora



6:30-7:15 will be set-up and first sound checks with microphones

Starting at 6:30 (if you're later on the list you can arrive later):

  1. Sapphire
  2. Somewhere My Love
  3. Jane, Lauren and Trix
  4. 12 Groovy Days
  5. Janet and Todd and the Kevins
  6. The Kevins
  7. Kristen
  8. Silent Night
  9. Farewell to Nova Scotia

Starting at 7:30 Concert Order Run-through (we'll see if this order works)

1.       In Our Town in December
2.       Song for Canada
3.       Farewell to Nova Scotia (sm. group)
4.       Red-haired Boy (instrumental)
5.       Hava Nagila
6.       Calypso Christmas
7.       Mele Kalikimaka
8.       Silent Night (sm. group)
9.       12 Groovy Days (sm. group)
10.   Flight of the Bumblebee (Sapphire's solo)
11.   Somewhere My Love (sm. group)
12.   Magic of Winter

1.       Welcome, Welcome Winter
2.       Come Emmanuel
3.       Somewhere a Child is Sleeping
4.       Mr Santa (sm. group)
5.       I Believe (Janet, Todd, Kevin)
6.       Ordinary Miracle (Kristen's solo)
7.       On Eagle’s Wings
8.       You Raise Me Up
9.       12 Songs of Christmas
10.   You’ll Never Walk Alone

11.   So Long, Farewell (encore)

No comments:

Post a Comment