Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Friday, December 22, 2023

YRCC 2023 last chance to sing this year is today!

Last chance!
 December 22nd, 2:30 at Mackenzie Place in Newmarket. YRCC Calendar has details.


Even if you haven't signed up, please come and join us.


 A number of people are not feeling well enough to come, so we're going to need back-up. 

If we get enough people from different sections, we can sing our concert songs. 

If not, we'll still have fun. We can sing lots of Holiday and Christmas songs with the residents. 




No comments:

Post a Comment