Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Something Exciting I'm Working On

YRCC Members are invited to come and sing in the chorus or act as villagers in this community play where stories of happier times awaken a sad sleepy village to the joys of music and the arts. Rehearsals are Wednesday evenings and Sundays after church. 

Every year, the celebration of Christmas, with stars, angels, miracles, peace, love, and family, inspires beautiful performances from the arts community- including our very own choir YRCC. At Trinity on Main, we are blessed to have Mary Lawlis heading Trinity Arts, a program of theatre arts with music and dance and everything behind the scenes too.

Join us on Sunday, December 17th for this wonderful show.


No comments:

Post a Comment