Welcome


Welcome to Renate's Baton. This blog is mostly for and about my choir, The York Region Community Choir.

But, While I'm holding the baton, I'm in charge. So, if I want to talk about other parts of my life, I will. :)

The choir itself is a community and I'm discovering that we have a lot in common with one another besides our love of music and singing.

When I go off on a tangent, there is always a crowd coming along. Join us!

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

YRCC Website- Sign up for Seniors' Tour

 YRCC Choristers, please sign up for the seniors' visits coming up every Tuesday after the concert. 

We can only have 20 people, and I want us to go there strong with 20 people, and I'd like there to be a good blend of voices. You will love these performances, guaranteed. 

When you sign up, you'll get the address and the time to copy into your calendar. 

You can also use our YRCC Calendar, because those details are there, and if we get any COVID instructions, that's where they'll be, in the calendar. 

Log in, go to Members or use the QuikLink to Events. 

Also under Members, you'll find the Concert Order and the Seniors' Performance Orders. 

New folks were asking about what to wear. It's there on the website. Concert Wardrobe. Remember white to your hands and black to the floor for the concert (look at the photo on the website; you'll notice Joy's feet. Luckily, she sat at the piano so it wasn't an issue.) But for seniors' visits, you can have short sleeves and shorter pants/skirts-they're hot places for people who don't move around much. Lauren has scarves and ties in case you don't have one yet. 










No comments:

Post a Comment